- 6 Meter Tent Fly (19.5')
- 14 x nylon guy line ropes
- Storage bag
- Poles and ground stakes NOT included
- Remove the center pole of your bell tent
- Lay the fly over the top of your tent
- Find the metal grommet hole of the fly and place over the A-frame door frame peg (which holds the rain cap)
- Insert the center pole of your bell tent
- Extend the guy lines from the tent fly to the appropriate tent fly stake (the fly and tent will share the same ground peg)
- Tighten each guy line.
- Replace rain cap over door.
A 5M Bell Tent Fly Cover is also available from our shop.