- 304 STAINLESS STEEL will never rust or corrode, ideal for canvas tents
- Unique side viewing windows allow for view of the flames
- HIGHLY PORTABLE; tripod style spring loaded legs fold flat under the stove; pipe sections store inside stove; side shelves fold up for carry handles
- Air-control door damper with a glass window for fire care and greater ambiance
- Level side shelves add tent cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Wide tripod legs help keeps the wood stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Stove Only offering includes: 1 stove body, 1 airflow controller pipe, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (3.5” diameter, 17” length), 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper
- Stove Bundle offering includes: large double-view tent stove, 5 x 17" long straight pipe sections, 1 x 8.7" short pipe section, triple wall pipe section, spark arrestor pipe, flashing kit, fireproof floor mat, pipe brush, ash scraper, and carry bag.
- Safety Considerations: Only burn clean, dry, seasoned firewood in Wood Stoves. Burning green wood can result in carbon monoxide which is hazardous to health as well as increase the build up of creosote in the flue pipe which can create the risk of chimney fire. Clean the flue regularly (approx. every 20 hours of burn time) to avoid excessive creosote build up which can inhibit airflow and create the risk of chimney fire. Always place stove on a protective fire mat.