- 304 STAINLESS STEEL precision construction that will never rust or corrode, ideal for canvas tents
- HIGHLY PORTABLE design; tripod style spring loaded legs fold flat under the stove; chimney pipe sections stow inside stove body; side shelves function as carry handle
- Dual side viewing windows for ambiance and fire management
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Wide tripod legs help keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Stove Only offering includes: 1 stove body, 1 airflow controller pipe, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (3.5” diameter, 17” length), 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper
- Stove Bundle offering includes: large double-view tent stove, 5 x 17" long straight pipe sections, 1 x 8.7" short pipe section, triple wall pipe section, spark arrestor pipe, flashing kit, fireproof floor mat, pipe brush, ash scraper, and carry bag.
- Safety Considerations: Only burn clean, dry, seasoned firewood in Wood Stoves. Burning green wood can result in carbon monoxide which is hazardous to health as well as increase the build up of creosote in the flue pipe which can create the risk of chimney fire. Clean the flue regularly (approx. every 20 hours of burn time) to avoid excessive creosote build up which can inhibit airflow and create the risk of chimney fire. Always place stove on a protective fire mat.